Is your kid ready to take on the world?
Let’s face it: this world isn’t getting any easier. It’s definitely not the same world we grew up in anymore!
The challenges today’s kids face in various aspects of their lives are demanding so much from them. And this will only amplify in the coming future!
We understand, as a parent, you always want the best for your child. But how do you prepare them for this life beyond high school?
For all we know, “the best thing” for them would be to have confidence and resilience a part of their personality so they could take any challenge that comes their way.
Think about it!
Wouldn’t life be easier for them if they are able to recognize, understand, and work with their own emotions?
Or when they’re confidently conversing and networking with thought leaders and peers, attracting and grabbing loads of AMAZING opportunities!
We know that’s the life you wish for your child.
We also know that these skills aren’t always taught in school—and that’s why we created this program.
About the program
Leadership communication (LComm) is an intensive 6-month program that teaches teens and pre-teens various life skills through hands-on activities and public speaking exercises.
Your child will learn leadership skills alongside other students who are practicing their own leadership and communication skills in a supportive environment.
Here’s what we cover inside the program.
By the end of the 6-month program:
- Kids learn how to set goals and reach their goals, no matter what challenges stand in their way.
- They become adept at speaking confidently in front of an audience.
- They build valuable relationships with other kids who share their interests.
- They develop a strong sense of self-efficacy and become comfortable with receiving feedback.
- They’ll be ready to tackle any challenge and make friends along the way!
- They not only become confident communicators but also become more resilient, kind and empathetic individuals.
- They learn how to write words that capture interest and engage the readers.
As this is a communications program, we’ve designed it to be highly INTERACTIVE!
Every student gets the chance to speak up, share their views and ask their queries during the class.
To encourage them to practice public speaking and the various techniques we teach inside the program, we engage them with various FUN activities!
- Games and quizzes
- Group discussions
- Goal Setting & Vision boarding
- Creative writing
- Feedback session
- Team-building activities
- Breakout rooms to interact with other students