What is the novelty in the College Prep program?
* Personally researched and collated prep materials from a wide variety of the best materials available.
* Digital copies will be provided to the students to be used as workbooks and practice materials. Together with the online classes this creates a highly effective SAT review program.
*SAT prep is 15 sessions to be held once a week
*Students ideally should start preparing 2-3 months prior to taking the exam.
* These skills are very valuable when applied to high school English programs too
* Builds confidence in language and comprehension and also articulation. Helps students build confidence in their communication skills as they will practice the art of creating synopsis and abstract
Students from grade 9-12 may apply.
4 REASONS TO START EARLY
1. Sign up today – and get a head start that helps you know exactly what tools you’ll need to help your child ace the exam and helps getting a head start in high school English prep too.
2. Diagnose Skills Early: Our program helps devise a plan that is designed around your child’s particular strengths and weaknesses so you can build on those strengths and improve efficiently in weak areas.
3. Master the Instructions for Each Test Section – The more practice a student gets in a test-like environment, the better prepared they’ll be once they enter the testing room.
4. Take Advantage of Cutting-Edge Study Techniques.
DURATION: 15 sessions. 60-90 MINUTES each.
AGES: – 9th grade and above
FEE: – Rs. 15000 for 15 sessions
TIME: – TBD – Weekends only
VENUE: Online via Zoom
Meeting link sent daily before class
Please fill separate forms to register multiple children